Natural Sandalwood Lord Hanuman Idol
Sandalwood or chandan as it is called in Indian, has been one of the most sacred and auspicious woods in India. Due its everlasting fragrance and aroma it has been used in furniture and fixtures and figures over centuries. This is a very rare kind of wood with its never ending fragrance found in INDIA. The sandalwood fragrance is very distinctive and is advised to be kept at home or offices for its natural powers which make the environment fresh and minds calm. Sandalwood has been valued and treasured for many years for its fragrance, carving, medical and religious qualities.
ॐ हनुमते नमः
Om Hanumate namah
Lord Hanuman is worshiped for his power, masculinity, obedience and service. This beautiful art work will bring tradition and power to your home.
Made from 100% natural and guaranteed sandalwood, this is a stunning piece of workmanship. A rare piece to collect with Lord Hanuman in a sitting and meditating pose on a lotus flower. Normally this sort of carved figure of lord hanuman is very difficult to find.The fine carvings done on the body parts give a very realistic feel and warmth to the statue.
SKU Code: – SWFHANUMAN182RXNN
Length: – 8.5 cm approx.
Width:- 5.5 cm approx.
Height: – 14 cm approx.
Weight: – 182 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 23999.00/-
Sale Price : – INR 17999.00/-
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 2 days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- For any query kindly mail at email@example.com
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.