White Wood Krishna Statue
Krishna was born as the 8th child of Devaki, sister of the cruel demon king Kansa. the sage Narada had predicted that Kansa would be killed by his nephew, so the king killed the first six children of his sister. the &th Balram escaped and the 8th Krishna was secretly exchanged for a cowherd’s daughter.
once he got to know that Krishna was alive, Kansa sent many demons to kill him but all were defeated. Krishna also mastered the 5 headed demon snake called Kalia, to stop it from poisoning the holy river Yamuna and sent it back to the ocean. He jumped from the Kadamba tree on to the snake’s head and defeated him by dancing on it.
Krishna was brought up in a cowherd’s family and loved to play the flute to entertain the other cowherds, the milkmaids and the cows.
Here Lord Krishna is shown playing the flute beautifully decorated with floral garland with a huge peacock feather headgear while sitting comfortably on Sheshnaag. Standing 12 inches in height the statue is carved in absolute proportion with the hands, feet and the face perfectly crafted. Its not just the front side of the figure but the back is also made in complete proportion giving a complete feel and look. With a parrot on the left shoulder and a peacock on the right and another peacock being carved along with the snake hood base, the statue displays very calm and serene emotions.
SKU Code: – AWFKRISHNA925UXNN
Length: – 13.5 cm approx.
Width:- 8.5 cm approx.
Height: – 30 cm approx.
Weight: – 925 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR
Sale Price : – INR 15999.00/-
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 2 days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.