Natural Sandalwood Radha Krishna Statue
Sandalwood or chandan as it is called in Indian, has been one of the most sacred and auspicious woods in India. Due its everlasting fragrance and aroma it has been used in furniture and fixtures and figures over centuries. This is a very rare kind of wood with its never ending fragrance found in INDIA. The sandalwood fragrance is very distinctive and is advised to be kept at home or offices for its natural powers which make the environment fresh and minds calm. Sandalwood has been valued and treasured for many years for its fragrance, carving, medical and religious qualities.
Radha Krishna are collectively known within hinduism as the combination of both the feminine as well as the masculine aspects of God.With Krishna, Radha is acknowledged as the Supreme Goddess, for it is said that she controls Krishna with Her love. It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha “enchants even Him. Therefore She is the supreme goddess of all. Radha Krishna”
This particular statue is made from natural sandalwood and js beautifully handcrafted with the idols of RadhaKrishna which cannot be broken into two – Krishna, the eighth incarnation of lord Vishnu., and his shakti Radha such was the love of Radha towards Krishna that they became one. Both of them are shown sitting under the tree and even the back of the figure is crafted like one.
SKU Code: – SWFRADHAKRISHNA18.5EANN
Length: – 9 cm approx.
Width:- 7 cm approx.
Height: – 18.50 cm approx.
Weight: – 285 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 38000/-
Sale Price : – INR 22500/- Incl of GST
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]