Brass Five Face Hanuman Or
Panchmukhi Hanuman Statue
Panchamukhi Hanuman, is a representation of him, showing 5 faces, in different directions. It is based on the incident in Ramayana, where Hanuman assumes the form to kill, Ahiravana, the king of Pathala, and Ravan’s brother.
As per most texts, Hanuman assumes the form of Panchamukha( 5 faces) and carries 10 weapons. The five faces here are those of
- Anjaneya- Facing East grants Ishta Siddhi.
- Karala Ugraveera Narasimha- Facing South, grants Abhishta Siddhi
- Mahaveera Garuda- Facing West, grants Sakala Soubhagya.
- Lakshmi Varaha- Facing North, grants Dhana Prapthi
- Hayagriva, known as the Urdhva Mukha( facing upwards), grants Sarva Vidya Jaya Prapthi.
He assumed this form to blow out the 5 lamps, and then kill Ahiravana.
It’s believed to represent Hanuman’s mastery over the 5 senses or Pancha Indriyas.
There are 5 forms of prayer to him, Naman, Smaran, Keerthanam, Yachanam and Arpanam, which depict the five faces.
SKU Code: – ACG352FIVEFACEHANUMAN
Original Price: –
Sale Price : –
Terms and Conditions :-