Marble Inlaid Box with Lapis Flower
Handmade marble carving and inlay boxes. Made of finest Indian marble called sangemarmar. Mughal designs adorn the boxes. The items represent the fine carving as also seen on the Taj Mahal. These boxes can be used as jewellery cases, cigar holders, cigarette cases, dining table holders, tide-bit keepers, gift items and any other uses you can think of. Each of these marble inlay boxes is handmade and contains marble stone boxes inlaid with semi-precious stones like malachite, mother of pearl, lapis lazuli, agate, tiger’s eye, onyx, turquoise, jasper etc.
SKU Code: – MB-109UNI
Length: – 10.5 cms approx.
Width:- 8 cms approx.
Height: – 4 cms approx.
Weight: – 340 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 2100/-
Sale Price : – INR 1100/- Incl of GST
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.