5.10 cts / 5.60 Ratti Natural Blue Topaz Stone
- Blue Topaz gemstone is said to bring to its wearer wealth, prosperity, humility, dedication and immense professional success.One of the benefits of wearing Blue Topaz gem is that it gives the wearer a strong conscience and good judgment. The stone benefits the health of bones (especially knees and spine), hair, feet and legs.
- The quality of Blue Topaz depends upon its 4Cs- Cut, Color and Clarity.
- For best astrological effects, the Blue Topaz stone should preferably have high clarity and transparency.
- The colour of the stone should be pure and uniform. It may vary from aqua to deep blue colour.
- Most Blue Topaz is light or smoky in colour and is given heat or radiation treatments to deepen the blue colour.
- The cut of a Blue Topaz has only ornamental significance and not astrological.
- Blue Topaz is worn as astrological substitute of Blue Sapphire.
Gemstone Specifications :-
- Product SKU Code – BT-JX-1
- Sale Price – INR 3500/- Incl of GST
- Color – Deep Blue
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) – 10x8x7
- Weight (cts) – 5.10 cts or 5.60 ratti
- Shape – Rectangle (Emerald)
- Cut Type- Emerald cut
- Hardness – 8 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI) – 1.610 – 1.638
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 3.4-3.6
- Transparency – Transparent
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock – Available
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 5-7 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone.
- Decimal differences in the weight of the stone are possible owing to difference in weighing scales.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]