208 cts Natural Fine Amethyst Bead Necklace
General Information : –
- Amethyst is the rarest form of quartz and possibly the most popular form of quartz in the world. It’s a fairly hard gem, has six sides, and can be found within geodes all across the globe.
- Amethyst occurs in primary hues from a light pinkish violet to a deep purple. Amethyst may exhibit one or both secondary hues, red and blue.
- Birthstone for the month of February.
Product Information: –
- Product SKU Code – BEADAMETH208SUJX
- Stone – Amethyst
- Price – INR 5500.00/- incl of GST
- Color – Fine Purple
- Weight (cts) – 208 cts approx
- Size – 7 mm ~ 9mm
- Lenght – 18 inches approx.
- Shape – Oval Bead
- Cut Type- Cabochon bead
- Hardness – 7 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI)- 1.543–1.553
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 2.65
- Transparency – Translucent
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock –
AvailableSOLD. (Please enquire for fresh arrivals)
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone
- The bead is hand strung in nylon thread with a brass/metal lock.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.