0.80 cts Natural Ruby and Diamond White Gold Ring
General Information: –
- The meaning of the Ruby name comes from the Latin word for ‘red’.The Ruby stone is well known as a deep red gemstone and crystal. It is an excellent stone for recharging your energy levels, and it may stimulate your mind to be more positive and self-assured.This is a very much a heart centered stone, and it epitomizes the Divine love of the Creator.
- Ruby is a type of corundum, and other members of the family are generally known as Sapphires, and the red stone is commonly found intergrown with a variety of different colors of Sapphire.
- It’s color is red, and this color comes from the inclusion of chromium within the stone.The shade of red may differ, as natural crystals can have varying amounts of different minerals within the stones.
Gemstone Specifications :-
- Product SKU Code – WGRR0.80
- Stone – Ruby & Full cut Diamonds
- Metal – White Gold
- Price – On Request
- Color – Bright red
- Weight (cts) – Ruby – 0.80 cts & Diamonds – 0.36 cts
- Shape – Oval – round
- Cut Type- Oval fancy
- Hardness – 9 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI)- 1.762 – 1.778
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 3.96-4.05
- Transparency – Transparent
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock – Available
- Ring Size – Can be modified as per your requirement
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 10-12 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]