Natural Sandalwood Vishnu Statue
The magnificent statue of Lord Vishnu depicts him as the All-Pervading essence of the Universe. In the basic Hindu Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, the Hindu god Vishnu is the preserver and protector of creation. Vishnu is the embodiment of mercy and goodness, the self-existent, all-pervading power that preserves the universe and maintains the cosmic order Dharma.
Vishnu is often represented resting on the coiled serpent Sheshanag, most often, he is shown with four attributes or weapons. In one hand Vishnu holds the conch or Sankha. The second hand of Vishnu holds the disc or Vaijra. The third hand of Vishnu holds the club and in the fourth hand Vishnu holds the lotus or Padma.
Sandalwood or chandan as it is called in Indian, has been one of the most sacred and auspicious woods in India. Due its everlasting fragrance and aroma it has been used in furniture and fixtures and figures over centuries. This is a very rare kind of wood with its never ending fragrance found in INDIA. The sandalwood fragrance is very distinctive and is advised to be kept at home or offices for its natural powers which make the environment fresh and minds calm. Sandalwood has been valued and treasured for many years for its fragrance, carving, medical and religious qualities.
SKU Code: – SWFVISHNUFINE8SHNNN
Length: – 3.2 inches approx.
Width:- 2 inches approx.
Height: – 8 inches approx.
Weight: – 215 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 128000/-
Sale Price : – INR 69500/- Incl of GST
1 piece available SOLD
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.