Natural Sandalwood Buddha Idol
Sandalwood is synonymous with great carvings and a great scent. The tree is used for thousands of years as a source for an exotic fragrance and as a raw material for expensive artworks, usually beautiful Buddha Statues and other religious items are made from this special wood.
The Buddha of Enlightenment is the founder of Buddhism, also known as “The Awakened One”. The Buddha while fasting under the Bodhi Tree attained Nirvana, or the ultimate form of divine knowledge.
In this statue the Buddha sits on the lotus. Lotuses are symbols of purity and ‘spontaneous’ generation and hence symbolize divine birth, ‘the spirit of the best of men is spotless, like the new lotus in the [muddy] water which does not adhere to it’, and the heart of the beings is like an unopened lotus: when the virtues of the Buddha develop therein the lotus blossoms. This is why the Buddha sits on a lotus in bloom.
Behind the head is a beautifully carved “Sun”, depicting the a “HALO”, is an image of light, usually associated with the head. In relation to holy and enlightened beings the light of a halo symbolises truth, wisdom and purity of heart. This light dispels the darkness (of ignorance).
A Gautama Buddha Idol alleviates suffering and brings purity to the soul by improving your karmic flow, which contributes to a better universe.
SKU Code: – SWFBuddha10JXNN
Length: – 4.6 inches approx.
Width:- 2.4 inches approx.
Height: – 10 inches approx.
Weight: – 578 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR
Sale Price : – INR 42999.00/-
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4-5 days.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.