Sandalwood beads are traditionally used in malas for meditation with their soothing aroma and are believed to bring clear perception to the wearer.
In ancient Buddhist tradition, Sandalwood has been celebrated as the perfect meditation tool for thousands of years. It is widely believed that the sandalwood scent can stimulate sensuality, grant a sense of awareness, invoke tranquility, awaken the divine thoughts within and promote profound relaxation.
Sandalwood stimulates the base Chakra – believed to enhance trust and self-identity. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition, it promotes energy and enthusiasm; increasing a person’s self-esteem and zest for life. It is also believed that burning sandalwood near your door welcomes your guests and subconsciously attunes them to your home’s positivity – encouraging them to leave their doubts and anger outside.
One can use the healing aroma of sandalwood to promote feelings of peace and serenity and also to ease various ailments of the digestive system.
Our bracelets are made from 100% pure genuine sandalwood.
SKU Code: – SWN-81-BRACELET
Length: – 7 inches on a elastic thread.
Width:- 8 mm , 10mm, 12 mm for the bead size.
Weight: – 50 ~ 70 gms approx.
Price : – 8 mm -INR 600/- ; 10mm- INR 800/- ; 12mm – INR 1500/-
Stock: – Available ( bulk enquiries also solocited)
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.