Nav Ratan / 9 Gems Ring in White Gold
General Information: –
- Navaratna, literally a sanskrit compound word meaning Nine Gems is a talisman or accessory set with Nine Gemstones.From ancient times most of the people in India believed that gemstones influenced their lives in a number of ways. Accordingly people could achieve success and gain good health by wearing an appropriate stone in a piece of jewelry.
- It is beleived that these precious stones can bring blessings to the wearer and protect him/her from all danger such as fire, harm from weapons, enemies, poisonous animals, and insects. Besides these gems can bring success in Business and Agriculture , give charm to the wearer and attract followers . When the nine gems are combined , they give the owner power and influence .
- In Indian Astrology a number of factors are taken into consideration and the horoscope has to be drawn up according to planetary positions and their influence during various periods of life .The gems that a person should wear is decided based on these predictions.In astrology the nine planets have been assigned nine different gemstones .
- The rationale of the use of gem stones to avert evil effects of planets depends on a planet’s colours and vibrations. The colour of the planet is reflected on the human body through the gem . The absorption and reflection of the rays and vibrations has an effect on the wearer . The gem acts as a filter and produces good or evil effect depending on the physical requirements . If a planet emanating a ray the vibration of which is harmful to the person it is counteracted by the ray that the gem absorbs. The evil effect is thus neutralized . The correct stone deflects the maletic rays allowing beneficial rays to enter the body.
- Navaratna stones are Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Red Corel, Hessonite Garnet, Blue Sapphire, Cats Eye, Yellow Sapphire and Emerald.
- Navaratna is also seen in the foundation of Hindu Temples.
- The solar system comprises the Sun and all the celestial bodies that revolve around it. Each of the nine planets around the sun supposedly have an influence throughout an individuals course of life . Hence it is believed that wearing these nine gems is beneficial to an individual.
PLANET | ASSOCIATED GEMSTONE
Sun | Ruby
Moon | Natural Pearl
Mars | Red Corel
Mercury | Emerald
Jupiter | Yellow Sapphire/ Topaz
Venus | Diamond
Saturn | Blue Sapphire
Rahu | Hessonite Garnet
Ketu | Cats Eye
- According to Indian Astrology , one of the more common setting has the ‘Ruby’ representing the Sun in the center. Ruby is said to give name, fame and power to its user.
- Diamond representing Venus is in the East. It is said that a person who wears a diamond leads a luxurious life. Diamond is also supposed to enhance the name, fame and artistic talents of the wearer .
- Blue sapphire representing Saturn is in the west . Blue sapphire removes evil effects of Saturn . It is said that this stone has magical power to eleviate its user to a higher status.
- Cat’s eye representing Ketu is in the North, this protects its wearer from hidden enemies , mysterious dangers and diseases.
- Coral representing Mars is in the South. It is said that Red Coral instills courage . It also helps to cure blood related diseases. Emerald representing mercury is in the North East.
- Emerald improves faculties related to the brain such as communication, intellect and ability to learn .
- Hessonite garnet representing Rahu is in the South West. The shadow planet Rahu is supposed to be responsible for all sorts of delays or very late fulfillment of ambitions. This stone improves relations with people and protects the wearer from sudden misfortunes .
- Yellow sapphire representing Jupiter is in the North . This stone is one of the most widely used gems that help achieve better financial status . It improves vision, gives life security and protects a person from poverty and misfortune.
(source – jewelry-blog.internetstones.com)
Gemstone Specifications :-
- Product SKU Code – WGNAVR3.60
- Stone – Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, Blue Sapphire, Coral, Yellow Sapphire, Pearl, Hessonite (Gomedh), Cat’s Eye
- Metal – White Gold
- Price – On Request
- Weight (cts) – 3.60 cts approx for all stones
- Stock – Available
- Ring Size – Can be modified as per your requirement
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 10-12 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.