Natural Blue Topaz Men’s Cufflinks
- While men’s jewellery might conjure connotations of questionable chains and pub landlord rings, there’s one bauble that the gentleman of refinement can sport with complete confidence. Cufflinks are to men what jewellery is to women; a dash of something treasure-like for everyday imbued with talismanic significance.
- Cufflinks are graduations.They’re wedding days, they’re gifts from fathers to sons and from happy couples to best men on their big day.
- There’s also a certain charm and ceremonial appeal, in an age where shirts with cufflink holes are less and less in use, to demonstrating that you’ve made the effort to add that extra layer of consideration to your look.
These beautifully handmade cuff links are set in 92.5 silver with a pair of light blue topaz natural gemstone.
- Product SKU Code – SIL-CUFF-BT-9
- Stone – Blue Topaz
- Metal – 92.5 silver
- Price – 6500.00/-
- Color – Light Blue
- Weight – 4cts approx (blue topaz) / 9gms approx (gross)
- Shape – Oval
- Cut Type- Oval
- Hardness – 8 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI)- 1.610 – 1.638
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 3.4-3.6
- Transparency – Translucent
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock – Available
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 10-12 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.