Brass Ganesha Statue with Stone Work
The chubby, gentle, wise, elephant-headed Ganesh, or Ganesha, is one of Hinduisms most popular deities. He is the remover of obstacles, the deity whom worshippers first acknowledge when they visit a temple. Ganesh is usually depicted colored red; he is pot bellied, has one tusk broken, and has four arms that may hold a pasam, a goad, and a pot of rice or sweetmeats. The sweet meats are held in a type of bowl known as a laddus. His appetite for these sweets is legendary and offerings of them are often left at his shrine.
Statues of Ganesh can be found in most Indian homes. His image is placed where new houses are to be built; he is honored at the start of a journey or business venture, and poets traditionally invoke him at the start of a book. Basically, considered as a good omen to begin anything new in life.
This beautifully mango wood carved statue of Ganesha, is crafted from one single piece of wood in a round shape. The back side of the figure is also carved with the lotus flower as a symbol of purity in life.
The statue is made with Brass Metal and decorated with colored stones depicting the skilled craftsmanship if the Indian artisans. The figure is ideal for home decor, temple, office, hotel, etc. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies etc.
SKU Code: -ACG352GaneshastoneUUXR19
Length: – 17 cms approx.
Width:- 11.5 cms approx.
Height: – 19 cms approx.
Weight: – 2975 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 41999.00/-
Sale Price : – INR 21999.00/-
1 piece available SOLD
Terms and Conditions :-
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For International Buyers- Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.