8 inches Mango wood Buddha Head
The Buddha Head Statues are one of the most popular figurines that people collect. A round, youthful, charming and sweet looking face is a typical characteristic of the head of Buddha. Regarded as one of the most important parts of the body of the Buddha, these are crafted so as to represent the vast wealth of knowledge he possesses being the awakened one. These represent the wisdom along with the serene smile of the face symbolising the Buddha’s peaceful and calm nature. Some of the most visible features in the statues are the ushnisha, a large cranial bump on the head which represents the knowledge and wisdom the Buddha attained after being enlightened, the urna, a small hairy bump between the eyes of the Buddha which symbolises the all-seeing supernatural vision that the Buddha has, the long ears signify the wealth he had during his life as a prince and the curly hair of the Buddha represent the nobility he possesses. The facial expression of a Buddha head is mostly serene with the half closed eyes which mean he is closed in meditation with a gentle smile on the lips.
SKU Code: -AWF50-Buddha Head- HUX- 8
Length: – 3.25 inches approx.
Width:- 3.25 inches approx.
Height: – 8 inches approx.
Weight: – 400 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 9600/-
Sale Price : – INR 4800/- (Shipping Extra)
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Shipping and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.