Lord Vishnu represents the aspect of the Supreme Reality that preserves and sustain the universe, although there are variations in images and pictures of Lord Vishnu, he is generally symbolized by a human body with four arms. In his hands he carries a conch (shankha), a mace (gada) and a discus (chakra). He wears a crown, two earrings, a garland (mala) of flowers and a gem around the neck. He has a blue body and wear yellow clothes. The lord is shown standing on a seven headed snake (shesha nag) and the snake stand with its hoods open over the head of the lord.
The four arms indicate Lord’s omnipresence and omnipotence. The two front arms signify the lord’s activity in the physical world and the two back arms signify his activity in the spiritual world. The right side of the body represents the creative activities of the mind and the intellect. The left side symbolizes the activities of the heart, i.e. love, kindness and compassion.
This piece is made of brass and given dual shades of light and dark colors to highlight the excellent workmanship.
SKU Code: – ACG352VISHNU-930-EEN
Length: – 2.9 inches or 7 cms approx.
Width:- 1.5 inches or 4 cms approx.
Height: – 7.5 inches or 19 cms approx.
Weight: – 930 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 11500/-
Sale Price : – INR 4600.00/-
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- The statue has been given an old look with natural metal marks. It is NOTan antique and can be given a brass finish/polish on request (charges apply)
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.