Tiger’s eye is a chatoyant gemstone that is usually metamorphic that is a golden to red-brown color, with a silky luster. Tiger’s Eye is a most ancient talisman, mysterious and powerful, revered and feared – an “all-seeing all-knowing eye,” thought to grant a wearer the ability to observe everything, even through closed doors. It was chosen by the Egyptians for the eyes in their deity statues to express divine vision, and was believed to provide the protection of the sun and earth combined. This marvelous stone of the Golden Ray is still as captivating as it was in the past, with chatoyant layers that dance like shafts of light through a dense forest. It is warm and radiant, synthesizing the frequencies of Sun and Earth, bringing stability and awareness while integrating the spiritual with the physical realms.
660 cts Tiger’s Eye Bead Necklace RUX 1
660 cts Tiger’s Eye Bead Necklace RUX 2
PRODUCT INFORMATION: –
- Product SKU Code – BEAD-TEYE-660-RUX
- Stone – Tiger’s Eye
- Price – INR 4900.00/-
- Color – Golden brown-yellow
- Weight (cts) – 660 cts approx
- Size – 14 mm
- Lenght – 16 inches approx.
- Shape – Round Bead
- Cut Type- Cabochon bead
- Hardness – 5.5-6 Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI)- 1.53–1.54
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 2.64-2.71
- Transparency – Opaque
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock – Available
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone
- The bead is hand strung in nylon thread with a brass/metal lock.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.