6 inches Mango wood Shiva Statue
- Shiva is standing wearing a tiger skin loin cloth with his right hand in the abhaya mudra or “no fear” posture as His palm is completely open. He is wearing Rudraksha beads around his next as well as a cobra. The cobra symbolizes the power He has over the most deadly of creatures. Snakes are also used to symbolize the Hindu dogma of reincarnation. Their natural process of molting or shedding their skin is symbolic of the human souls transmigration of bodies from one life to another. The cobras tail wraps all the way around Shiva’s neck and ends on top of His head.
SKU Code: -AWF50-SHIVA-6-UEN
Length: – 1.75 inches approx.
Width:- 1.50 inches approx.
Height: – 6.00 inches approx.
Weight: – 51 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 3600.00 /-
Sale Price : – INR 1400.00/-
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Shipping and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.