A fine example of Indian craftmanship. Camel that are widely used as the best mode of transportation in the Indian Thar Dessert are called as the ‘Ship of the Dessert’ for its tendency to walk through the hot dessert sands for days and that too without water.
There are beautiful carvings and inlaid work on the camel’s back showing the kind of preparations and decorations the locals use to dress their animals.
SKU Code: -AWF50-U/C –Camel-EXN-6
Length: – 7.50 inches approx.
Width:- 2.75 inches approx.
Height: – 6 inches approx.
Weight: – 430 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR 4500/-
Online Price : – INR – 2200/-
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Shipping and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.