4 inches White Makarana Marble Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal, “crown of palaces”, is a white marble mausoleum located on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (reigned 1628–1658) to house the tomb of his favorite wife of three,Mumtaz Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is regarded by many as the best example of Mughal architecture and is widely recognized as “the jewel of Muslim art in India”. It is one of the world’s most celebrated structures and a symbol of India’s rich history. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983, the Taj Mahal attracts some 3 million visitors a year. On 7 July 2007 it was declared one of the Seven winners of New7Wonders of the World (2000–2007) initiative in Lisbon.
(source – wikipedia)
The replicas or souvenirs are hand-made out white “Makarana” marble, which is considered to be one of the hardest marble on earth and is absolutely white. The little white specs inside the stone gives it an extra beauty. Ideal for making gifts or for home decor.
SKU Code: – MTM -4-RNN
Material: – Indian White Makrana Marble
Length: – 4 inches approx. / Box – 4.5 inches approx
Width:- 4 inches approx. / Box – 4.5 inches approx
Height: – 4 inches approx. / Box – 5 inches approx
Weight: – 340 gms approx. / 550 gms including box
Original Price: – INR
Sale Price : – INR 1550/- incl of GST
Stock: – Available ( Bulk enquiries solicited)
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4-5 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- The color of the box may vary as per availability. These are wooden boxes covered with silk velvet fabric.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.