20.80 cts / 22.88 ratti Natural Yellow Citrine – Yellow Topaz Gemstone
General Information: –
- Citrine is a transparent, yellow variety of Quartz, ranging in color from pale to golden yellow, honey or almost brown, and may contain rainbow or sparkle inclusions. The name comes from the French word citron, meaning lemon.
- It is commonly traded as Yellow Topaz, Golden Topaz, Brandy Topaz or Imperial Topaz
- The quality of Blue Topaz depends upon its 4Cs- Cut, Color and Clarity.
- It will help to calm stress and irritability, or any type of negative or bad mood.
- It is a strong stone for health issues like joint pain, lower backache, elimination problems, obesity, constipation, anorexia, and poor immune system function.
Gemstone Specifications :-
- Product SKU Code – YT-SUX-1
- Sale Price – INR 14500/- Incl of GST
- Color – Golden Yellow
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) – 19.5×14.5×13
- Weight (cts) – 20.80 cts or 22.88 ratti
- Shape – Oval
- Cut Type- Oval Checkered Fancy Cut
- Hardness – 8 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI) – 1.61 – 1.64
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 3.4-3.6
- Transparency – Transparent
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock – Available
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 5-7 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone.
- Decimal differences in the weight of the stone are possible owing to difference in weighing scales.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.