1ct Pear Shape Emerald Ring in 92.5 Silver
General Information: –
- Emerald is a gemstone and a variety of the mineral beryl colored green by trace amounts of chromium and sometimes vanadium.
- Emerald is regarded as the traditional birthstone for May as well as the traditional gemstone for the astrological signs of Taurus, Gemini, and sometimes Cancer.
- Colombia is by far the world’s largest producer of emeralds, constituting 50–95% of the world production and Zambia is the world’s second biggest producer, responsible for 20% of the world’s production of gem quality stones.
- The chief deity of India’s most famous temple, the Madurai Minakshiamman temple, is goddess Minakshi, whose idol is made of emerald, most likely carved out of a single emerald stone.
(source – en.wikipedia.org)
Gemstone Specifications :-
- Product SKU Code – SILR-EMPEAR-1CT
- Stone – Emerald – Beryl
- Metal – 92.5 silver
- Price – On Request
- Color – Bright Bottle Green
- Weight (cts) – I.0 cts approx
- Shape – Pear / Drop shape
- Cut Type- Drop fancy
- Hardness – 9 on Mohs Hardness Scale
- Refractive Index (RI)- 7.5-8.0
- Specific Gravity (SG)- 2.60-2.90
- Transparency – Translucent
- Certification – Free lab certification from IGI, New Delhi (see sample image)
- Stock – Available
- Ring Size – Can be modified as per your requirement
- Shipping – Can be shipped in 10-12 working days
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks / inclusions / fissures may be present in the gemstone
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.