12 inches White Mango Wood Mahatma Gandhi Statue
General Information :-
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948) was the preeminent leader of the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India. Employing nonviolent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world.
- The Honorific Mahatma —applied to him first in 1914 in South Africa,—is now used worldwide. He is also called Bapu meaning father in India.
- Indians widely describe Gandhi as the father of the nation The title “The Father of the Nation” for Gandhi is not an official title and has not been officially accorded by Government of India.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s life achievement stands unique in political history. He has invented a completely new and humane means for the liberation war of an oppressed country, and practised it with greatest energy and devotion. The moral influence he had on the consciously thinking human being of the entire civilized world will probably be much more lasting than it seems in our time with its overestimation of brutal violent forces. Because lasting will only be the work of such statesmen who wake up and strengthen the moral power of their people through their example and educational works. We may all be happy and grateful that destiny gifted us with such an enlightened contemporary, a role model for the generations to come.
(source – en.wikipedia.org)
SKU Code: -AWF50GANDHI-SUNN-12
Length: – 3.1 inches approx.
Width:- 1.50 inches approx.
Height: – 12 inches approx.
Weight: – 270 gms approx.
Original Price: – INR
Sale Price : – INR 9500/- incl of GST
Stock: – 1 piece available
Shipping: – Can be shipped in 4.-5 working days.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Shipping and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.